Preparation Time: 15 minutesServings 4
Nutrition Value: 190 Calories; 15.6g Fat; 6.1g Total Carbs; 6.7g Protein; 2.6g Sugars
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 celery, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 parsnip, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Simply drop all of the above ingredients into your Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid. Choose “Manual” mode and High pressure; cook for 10 minutes. Once cooking is complete, use a natural pressure release; carefully remove the lid.
- Taste, adjust the seasonings and serve immediately. Bon appétit!