Preparation Time: 20 minutesServings: 4
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Zucchinis, sliced in rings
- 2 Eggplants, sliced in rings
- 3 large Tomatoes, sliced in thick rings
- 1 medium Red Onion, sliced in thin rings
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 4 tsp Plain Vinegar
- Place all veggies in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss. Line foil in a spring form tin and arrange 1 slice each of the vegetables in, one after the other in a tight circular arrangement.
- Fill the entire tin. Sprinkle the garlic over, some more black pepper and salt, and arrange the thyme sprigs on top. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the veggies.
- Place a trivet to fit in the Instant Pot, pour the water in and place the veggies on the trivet. Seal the lid, secure the pressure valve and select Manual mode on High Pressure for 6 minutes. Once ready, quickly release the pressure. Carefully remove the tin and serve ratatouille.