Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 10 minutesServings: 4
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 quart veggie stock
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups peas
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the eggs, bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add whisked eggs, stir the soup, cook for 2 minutes more, divide into bowls and serve.